Bridgeview Courthouse – Seal Your Gun Case

How do I seal my record . . .

Aggravated UUW Conviction
Bridgeview Courthouse

We are now filing petitions to seal Agg UUW convictions.  You are eligible to seal the case after 3 years since the termination of your last sentence. If you earned a high school diploma, associate’s degree, career certificate, vocational technical certification, bachelor’s degree, or passed the GED during the period of the sentence or parole then we can file immediately to seal your record and don’t have to wait 3 years.  This only applies if you have not completed the same educational goal prior to the period of your sentence.

Record Sealed

Call now for your consultation.

Call Bridgeview Sealing lawyer Mike Levinsohn at 312 919-0200

or email at



Tags: , ,

Categorised in: , , , ,